Today marks 4 years since we first saw Joy's face! Can you believe that? Yeah.....me neither! The little face I now know so well, was then an adorable little stranger's face. I knew, in time she would be my precious baby girl. But, at the time I had no idea who she was. What she was like. She looked stubborn and kind of angry. So many people were waiting for the first picture of her smiling because she always looked so grumpy in her pictures. Fast forward to now and she is the queen of face-making! She has one for every, tiny emotion. And smiles come often. Now I know what's coming as soon as I look at her face. Her every emotion is written there. Sometimes I just watch her sleep and marvel at her precious face and wonder who she will be when she grows up. What she's dreaming about...........you know............mom stuff.....anyways...........4 years................yeah............sigh..............
13 years ago




No comments:
Post a Comment