Thursday, November 15, 2012

Update!

I sooooo wish I could put up the new photos of Miss Wenwen!  I cannot believe how she has changed!  It is shocking.  In a very good way.  She looks now like I thought she might look after being home a year.  The last pictures we got of her were taken in February.  She looked like she was maybe 4 years old.  Now she looks like a very healthy 6 year old.  She has gained 7.7 lbs. and grown 3 inches.  In 8 months!  Holy cow!  And yes.  She will still fit into the clothing I have been stocking for her.  Joy doesn't grow that much in 2 years.  Now I realize that the measurements aren't always accurate, but the pictures speak for themselves!  Pray for a fast LOA..........as soon as that baby shows up I'm gonna plaster pictures of Wenwen all over this blog! Off to gaze at her some more!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

 
Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker