This morning I am tracking something. From my sofa.....while Joy is blissfully asleep......yay! I am tracking our I800A approval. Last week it went to the Secretary of State's office for certification. Tuesday it went to the Chinese embassy for authentication. And last night it left for Washington. It is currently in Seattle. In a little while it will arrive at our agency and be copied. Then it will join the rest of our dossier and begin it's trip to China. China!!!!! We will be DTC today!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am head over heels thrilled! Now, we start the wait for our LOA.....which averages 55 days, but can take MUCH longer. So, fold your little hands for a quick LOA process! By the way....this little piece of paper has cost about $400 so far......but, that's for another post. Yes. We are going to talk about money. Well, I am........
UPDATE: Our agency has it!!!!
13 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment