That's about how long it takes to:
1) Climb on top of the toilet (I do mean on top), jump to the
vanity, dump 1/2 a bottle of handsoap into the sink and
start filling it with water. Bubbles!
2) Get a chair from the diningroom, push it to the kitchen
sink and grab the soap. Bubbles!
3) Go to room and start hauling all your blankets and
pillows out of your crib and set up a campout on the floor.
4) Go upstairs, grab pooper scooper and start removing
poop from the litter pan.
5) Grab plunger from downstairs bathroom and start
unclogging toilet. Doesn't matter if it's clogged or not. "I
helping."
6) Ask Mom for a "special treat" (pretty much anything chocolate qualifies) and pester her until
she gives in. For Daddy, this only requires a smile.
7) About how long it takes Mom to pass out, once Joy has finished yelling, "Night Mom! Have a
good sleep!"
8) About how long Joy's nap was today......

I remember those days! They are exhausting. I hate to say this, but the exhaution never really goes away, the reasons for it just change. Enjoy the simple moments of being three, they go so fast.
ReplyDeleteBlessings, Kate