Saturday, March 14, 2009

Celebrations



Well! Today is a big day! Our niece, Hannah, is 10!!! Can you believe that? It seems just last week, I held that bitty little girl, all wrapped in her blanket. How she has grown! She's an amzing viola player, a great reader and a big fan of Spiderman! And horses, and Webkinz, and sleepovers, and shopping.......... So, today, party time!!! I hear there will be cake and pizza! Yum!!!


Today is also our nephew, Tim's, 9th birthday! We are blessed to have another wonderful kid in our midst! Although, not in our midst until next weekend! This little man is so smart, talented and funny! I met him when he was 2 years old. He, too, has grown a lot! We can't wait to see him next week!


Today is also the day, 3 years ago, that we were logged in to China. At the time, we were expecting a referral in 6-9 months. Apparently, things changed. But, we will be going this year! In the mean time, we've gotten to do a lot of stuff. Kevin became Nationally Board Certified, started teaching a new, more difficult class and is working on another masters. I have gotten to work with lots of great kids. I have learned so much from them! This year has been my favorite! I love kindergarten!!!! We have also gone to Cubs games, travelled to FL, AZ, etc., worked on our house, welcomed a new nephew, 2 nieces and 1 small cat, and gotten ready to be parents. We have had so much fun! And it's just beginning! Stay tuned.....This is gonna be one wild year!!!! Oh.......there's a dishwasher in my garage! Wait til you see what we do with that!


Happy Birthday, Hannah and Tim!!!! Have fun! And, save me some cake!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

 
Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker